DreamTec Systems is a focused team of people specialising in the mobile wireless environment. We are always on the look-out for new talent to give us an edge over our local and international competitors.
IRL – DUBLIN BASED
|SENIORITY LEVEL:||MID LEVEL|
|JOB FUNCTION:||ANDROID DEVELOPER|
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our highly skilled engineering team. We want a developer that has a passion for building mobile applications. Someone who has an in-depth knowledge of mobile technology and developer tools. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, code and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Design, code and build applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability. Be able to stress test code.
• Work closely with our QA Team to release Enterprise ready business applications.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Android Developer requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
• Proficient knowledge of Java and Kotlin development framework and Android SDK.
• Experience in developing UI/UX.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• 3 years of software development experience.
• 1 year of Android development experience.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Have published at least one original Android application or equivalent.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience of SQL databases and how they can be integrated in a client/server architecture.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Work well within a team and see a project through to completion.
• Good time-management skills and working to Agile methodologies.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills via voice, email and messaging systems.
• Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux greatly beneficial.
• Knowledge and understanding of wireless technology beneficial.
Its a full time position based in our offices in Dublin..
Email your CV to email@example.com